Explore the Castle:

So long, farewell!

No, I'm not quitting the blogging thing already.  I'm just (already) taking a week(ish) long break.  I'll be at a Conference, and, well, I'm not sure how much blogging time I'll have, and I don't even know how much internet access I have (and I'm not about to type an entire post on my teeny-tiny iPhone).

But I will try to use my driving time to brainstorm blog posts and such, so I can come back with some exciting new posts!

I'll be back on the 14th of August.  Behave, my dear peoples, and don't have too much fun while I'm gone.  :)

6 comments:

  1. I would say I'm going to miss you, but I'm gonna be with you! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss you! Have fun at your conference. We'll all be here when you get back. :D
    <3

    iviewrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the conference! I'll look forward to your posts when you get back. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great break! You deserve it <3 I've been busy the whole July but I'll be reading your posts I missed out on!

    - andrea at a surge of thunder

    ReplyDelete
  5. *freezes* Of course we're behaving?? *minimizes all pages*

    ReplyDelete