My Favorite Things Tag

So I've been tagged again.  :)  But I won't complain, since I've had a nice break (and I need something to post during Camp NaNo, anyway).




Brooklyne at Showers of Blessings tagged me for the My Favorite Things tag, which, honestly, sounds kind of fun, and it's a nice to talk about something other than books and writing now and then.

Apparently Beth over at Beth in Boots started the tag and listed 7 rules, which are as follows...

RULES

Thank and link back to the persons blog who tagged you!
Thank and link back to the persons blog who started the tag!
Write about seven of your favorite things in your post and add at least one picture of everything!
Tag seven people!
Put the seven rules in your blog post!
Include the picture for the beginning of your post!
HAVE FUN!

(I'm going to try and talk about out of the ordinary things for this one, and not just list off obvious things, like God, the Bible, family, and ice cream; but rather, simple little things, like in the Sound of Music song.)

(Also, I can be slightly private, so I needed things I could find pictures for that I wouldn't mind posting...)



Having crazy conversations.

This text conversation makes 100% sense.  I promise.  Just trust me on this...


The water buffalo skull above the garage.

I mean, seriously, visitors come over and the first thing they see is a cow skeleton with earphones on.  Talk about first impressions.


Writing trips with Sarah and Evangeline.

So much fun.  Despite all our antics, we actually manage to get lots of writing done.


Running.

Despite also hating running, I really enjoy it.  I get to see all sorts of pretty things, which make for epic pictures.  This one was taken right after a controlled burn on the mountain I run.  That's not early morning mist...that's mid-afternoon and smoke.


Purple.

My favorite color!  (Picture also taken on a run.)


Doing things with my family.

Like going for a flight with my Dad in his Cessna.


Horse camping.

Or anything with horses.  But this is always fun - camping, hanging out with Sarah, and riding the horses.

The Re-Tag

If any of these sound like something you could call one of your favorite things, consider yourself tagged!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this tag! I loved your answers! And the earphones crack me up! Who's idea was that?! ;)
    Horse camping sounds like lots of fun! Nice truck!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evan put those up (originally just a joke, but so far no one's removed them). (Evan is the E.E. Diasimah person in our Camp Cabin, btw.)

      Horse camping is fun...when you're not lying awake in the middle of the night wondering if your horse has escaped the temporary pen...
      The truck is named Nellie...after my Dad drove it around a super sharp turn at 55+ mph while screaming "Whooooooaaaa Nellie!!!!"

      Delete
  2. That water buffalo skull is epic. >.<
    Great answers, it was fun learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been brought back from the blogging death to say...

    YOUR DAD HAS A PLANE???


    Also the water buffalo skull is epic! A+ on first impressions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my dad is a pilot. He also had a sailboat for a while. And a dirt bike. And a horse. He also skis. And juggles. I plays instruments. I mean, he does everything, lol...

      Delete
  4. Writing trips are the BEST! I love just spending tons of time working on writing and eating good food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Daddy's a pilot who flys a Cessna?! So is mine!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete