Blogging Anniversary Q&A Part 1

It's the post y'all've been waiting for!!!
 
Filmed on location after a Ride and Tie race...
Featuring my real face and voice...
Featuring Sarah's real face and voice...
And Evan's...voice...
And lots of wind and sun and post-race grime...
 
I present: the vlog!!!
 
This is the first video; about halfway through filming Sarah's phone cut off, so we finished on my phone.  That video can be found on Sarah's blog, so don't forget to check that out once you're finished here.
 
Anyway, enjoy!!!
 
 
 
Important Notes:
 
~My Dad really is a safe driver.  We just like teasing him about his tendency to drive with his knees and stuff.
 
~Apologies to Rakayle for mispronouncing your name.  *blushes*  I'm just sooooo sorry!
 
~If anyone wants a screenshot of our faces the moment the canopy was airborne, here it is in all it's glory:

PRICELESS
 
 
~Don't forget to run over to Sarah's blog for the second part!!!!
 
And a very big thank you to all our blogging friends.  Two years is too short a time amongst such admirable bloggers and writers.  Love each and every one of you!!  Thanks for all your support and comments and for beta reading and putting out amazing posts of your own.  Y'all are amazing!!

12 comments:

  1. Not gonna lie, I almost screamed when I saw this in my blogger feed. XD

    YAY, we finally get to see you and hear your voices! *fangirling* This was so fun!

    (You play the mandolin?? That’s AWESOME!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      And yes, I do play the mandolin. :)

      Delete
  2. Loved watching the vlog! Congrats to both of you for your two year blogging anniversary! :)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feels like I just started a few months ago, lol

      Delete
  3. Y'all's faces were priceless. >.<

    Loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Your answer was extremely helpful! Thanks to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it helped! I wasn't quite sure I understood your question. :)

      Delete
  5. That is so cool your dad fly's small airplanes Julian! My dad fly's as well. I really enjoyed both parts of the vlog! ;)

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a lifelong dream of his to be a pilot. :)

      Delete
  6. Ahhhhh, I LOVED this!!! :D

    I was multi-tasking writing and listening, so I just put my earbuds in and listened to you girls while I was writing! Definitely a lovely accompaniment! ;)

    Congrats for a two year blogoversary, and your answers to the questions were awesome and helpful!!

    ~ Lily Cat (Boots) | lilycatscountrygirlconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But then you couldn't see the priceless facial expressions....

      Anyways, I'm glad you enjoyed listening to it!!!

      Delete