Shared WIP Tag - Main Character(s) and Antagonist

Welcome to the third part of the Shared WIP Tag.

Now. I could make this easy and just answer the questions about my MC, but I'm also going to answer these for Sarah's MC, because I'll have to write both for NaNo. So this'll be fun...

Meet Ravin, my sailor on the Red Wind
Adi, a Princess who wants a different life
and Captain Rev Martin, a pirate



Would you be friends with your MC? Why or why not?

Um...I'm not sure. I'd probably be a little intimidated by Ravin, tbh. But eventually I'd figure out he's not that bad of a guy. We'd enjoy playing music and he wouldn't have to talk but if he did, I'd sit and listen.

Adi would probably be a little unsure with me, then she'd realize that I'm not that bad and soon we'd be chatting...

What would an ordinary day look like in the shoes of your MC?

Ravin would get up, do sailor stuff, mill around on deck, maybe fight off some sea monsters or play the violin. Attack some pirates. Go fishing. A quiet life.

Adi? Hmm...get up, pretend to be the best royal princess ever while wanting a totally different life...

You’re walking down the sidewalk when the villain approaches you and tells you he needs your help. What do you do?

Run. Very far away. Run to Captain Jay Hill for HELP.

What would be your first impression of your MC upon meeting them?

Um, I'd steer cleer away from Ravin. Scowly, creepy sailor. And I'd probably avoid Adi, too. Either when she's in Princess attire or when she's in I'm-gonna-win-the-Scaera-Dumeda attire.

What would be your first impression of your villain upon meeting them?

That's he's obviously a PIRATE and should be AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS

What would happen if you were stuck in an elevator with your villain for five (or worse, ten) minutes?

Ummmm....it would not be pretty. Basically, I would start jumping up and down in the elevator until it started shaking and he's be freaking out and yelling "stop!" and I'd be laughing and it would be a long 5-10 minutes...

What makes your MC most like you and least like you?

Um...this is personal. *laughs*

Ravin and I both play the fiddle (though he plays waaaaaaay better then me). But he likes the ocean and water and I don't...

Adi and I both care for people, but I think she's way better at being a leader.

What song or selection of words best describes your villain?

Oy. I dunno. Pirates of the Carribean theme song? I'll just go with that. I've never really liked giving characters their own songs and whatnot.

If your MC was teleported to your front porch, what would be their reaction (and what would be yours)?

*draws knife* AHHHHHHHHH

Reaction would be mutual.

If the antagonist had a dream come true, what would it be? (no spoilers!)

Um, he'd be the most feared pirate on the seas and totally invincible.

Anyways, see y'all later!

8 comments:

  1. I love these so much xD Your characters sound fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you'd annoy your villain by jumping up and down in the elevator. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's mostly just SOP for being in an elevator, frankly. It annoys everyone, no matter how villainous they are...

      Delete
  3. I would definitely be scrambling for a knife if my MC showed up on my porch too. xD Love that you both play fiddle, that's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Villainous pirates are my favorite thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Yet another reason for you to read the book!!

      Delete