2017 Liebster Award



Well, la-dee-dah!  Lila at The Cheapskate Bibliomaniac nominated Saver of Memories for the 2017 Liebster Award!  She's a great blogger and also is part of the Rebellious Writing movement.  (Go click the links - you know you want to!)

(Technically the first blog I ever started reading is Go Teen Writers.  But GTW is used all the time by young writers/bloggers.  So...)

~~~

One of my favorite blogs is Jem Jones, Writer.

Jem is a blogger from Australia.  She's super sweet and nice and funny, and her blog emphasizes that.  When you first visit it, the first thing to catch your eye is a little owl looking right at you.  And it's adorable.  *melts*

As you keep scrolling down and reading her posts, you find Jem has this wonderful flair in her writing.  She has this knack for just...just...*words fail me*...being so relatable and enjoyable to read.  The gif's scattered throughout her post only add to the humor.

From time to time she shares writing ideas she hordes gathers from Pinterest.  These always hold some very interesting, thought-provoking (more importantly, writing-provoking) content.

If you haven't been by her place - seriously, check it out.  She's great. 

~~~

I, in turn, nominate...

wisdomcreates @ The Pen of a Ready Writer
Evangeline @ I Just Happened.

No pressure...and if you've already been nominated then....whoops...

~~~

Here are the rules!

~Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.  Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.  They will thank you for it and those whom you nominate will also help you out as well.


 ~Display the award on your blog by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.  (Not sure how to do that, but I hope I figured it out enough...)


~Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own.  Explain why you like the blog, provide links.


~Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers.


~List these rules in your post.

~Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.  (They might not have ever heard of it!)

~Post a comment in the comments of –> the award post <– so your post and blog can be viewed.

13 comments:

  1. Yep, Jem is awesome. I love her posts because they're usually full of gifs. And I love gifs. Her posts are always so full of humor and positive.
    I didn't realize lot of people were using GTW in their posts until after I did mine or I might have used something different so no one would think I'm copying. But they've really improved my writing career. I might not believe or agree with everything they say, but a lot of information they have is helpful.

    Awesome post and congrats on the nomination. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GTW is seriously helped and encouraged me with my writing. But I absolutely love Jem's blog, so I went with her. She never fails to make me laugh!

      Delete
  2. AWWW *dies* You're so sweet - words fail ME <3 *dies again*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tag, Julian! I love Jen's blog too :)

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the nomination, Julian!! I'll try to get around to it as soon as possible. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations. Sorta glad you didn't nominate me...I believe I received it several years ago. You do an awesome job on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I'm not very artistic, so I'm proud with the layout, and the posts...well...I'm getting better at those, too!

      Delete
  6. Yessss, I LOVE Jem's blog! XD XD

    And I love yours, Julian!! I mean, of course I do - why else would I nominate it?? <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. *facedesk* I thought I commented on this post, but apparently I didn't. Congrats on your nomination and thanks for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete