April Wrap-Up



April showers bring...wet chickens and muddy horses and tire skids in the yard and puddles on the driveway and all that loveliness.

But even with all the chaos, I was able to get a fair amount of work done.  The weather has been very cold lately, and we even got some snow, which was odd for this time of year!  We've also been having an extreme amount of days off at work recently...which is nice, since then I can finish my story....

*glances at calendar*

*spews hot drink over computer screen*

Sweet tea and crumpets, it's January 2018!!!!!!!

Since when???  Are you telling me summer and fall has already passed, and we've had a new year start, and I had no idea?
Whoop de diddly do.
I'm off to buy some new calendars....

16 comments:

  1. I was confused, then I laughed. Very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief....you had me going there for a minute...now I'm sitting here dying of laughter as I'm typing this.

    Happy New Year, Julian!!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, the title had be questioning if you were planning so far ahead and accidentally published this post. XD

    This is quite funny. Happy New Year, Julian. You did well with this post. I think all of us feel that way. XD XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! I wrote this one yesterday. Cause I'm so far ahead of posts.... XD

      Happy new year!!

      Delete
  4. Oh my word, I was so confused! You got me! (But it’s not April fools day yet...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha! I was so confused starting out!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog to comment. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance.

    You really grabbed my attention with this April post. Haha! What fun.

    I'm off to check out more of your fascinating blog and writings.

    Blessings,
    Tarissa
    http://inthebookcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting as well, Tarissa! I hope you enjoy my little blog. Maybe laugh a little. :)

      Delete
  7. Wait a second, we're not in April! XD A nice laugh to start out the new year.

    D.G. Snapper | silverphoenixwriter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I feel, though. Last thing I remember was April or thereabouts. And then BOOM!! 2018 happens...

      Delete
  8. Wha- EXCUSE YOU, JULIAN. I AM MESSED UP ENOUGH.

    (seriously, what made you think of doing this?? xD)
    - Jem Jones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um....a friend and I were talking about how it feels like it should only be April or so of 2017, and so the idea for this blog post was born...

      Delete