March Wrap-Up

March was...not bad.  We actually had some dry, warm, and sunny days.  That was good.



Favorite Read of March




The Great Gain of Godliness, by Thomas Watson.  Not only is he one of my favorite puritan's to read, but I have some great memories with this book, as one of the PRC's family conference themes came from title and passage.




Favorite Movie of March




Watching Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse with Sister 1 for her birthday.  It's one of her favorite movies, and I enjoy it, too.  Cute and funny and such a neat style.




Daily Bible Reading Plan




On track, though I did have to catch up on some of the evening readings just because I got really busy during one week.  Managed to catch back up, so we're good now.  




The Inevitable Photo Dump



Sister 2 leading the way on a horse ride!

Went with my mom and some friends to see The Chieftains perform live!

Driving to town for Vietnamese in the snow!

Picking up trash off the local trail.

Water froze overnight - chicken is standing on ice!  (And yes, I cracked it so she could get a drink!)
Sister 2 and I went to the horse auction and found a BIG HORSE (and no, we didn't bring it home).
Got some chicks!!!  (24 pullets, to be exact.)

Trail dragon.  
Anyway, hope y'all had a great March.  Now on to Camp NaNo!!

12 comments:

  1. Aww, chicks are so fun! Great wrap up!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And so loud and fuzzy and cute and stinky and BABY CHICKENS

      Delete
  2. You went to see the Chieftains! Soooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great month! I hope your April is just as good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's getting warmer out, so yeah, I think this'll be good. :)

      Delete
  4. Wow! What a month! :D I hope it was good!!

    Your gray is so pretty!! Grays are my second favorite color of horse!

    ~ Boots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been a fan of grays, tbh, but this little trail dragon is growing on me!!

      Delete
  5. We are planning on getting some chicks too! Sorry to say have not ridden too much yet. A little bareback around the hill. :)

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chicks are so much fun (but sooooo smelly)! Hey, some relaxing bareback rides is better than nothing. :)

      Delete
  6. I love all the animals! And I so want to see that new Spiderman movie.

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good! Not a lot of language/etc and really funny!

      Delete