NaNo Wrap-Up(ish)

Well, another NaNoWriMo has come and gone. This year was pretty wild, imo. I had two WIPs that I was working on (which I think is sort of against the rules? but because my "official" WIP was the one I was co-writing with Sarah, I needed something to write while I was waiting for her to finish her chapter, so yeah). And while neither are finished, they have about 25ish added to each, so that's cool.


(I did win, btw. With 50,656 words on Nov. 28th.)





This month, I have a couple fun posts planned, so enjoy the humor. :)


In January, I will be starting a new posting schedule (every other week). This is because I have accepted the position as President at my local trail system. I have been a board member for years, and in November, the election committee approached me about becoming President. Because I have trouble saying no, I said yes.


I really miss having time to read all your blog posts and comment and interact with y'all, so I decided to cut back on posts a bit in order to have more time to read other blogs. (And not to pile more things on my to do list.)


Anyways, here's to a December-that-will-probably-fly-by.

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS ON WINNING NANO!!!! That's so exciting! And good luck in your new position! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! I knew you could do it.
    Hope your new position goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work!
    That sounds like a neat position to get!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete