Liebster Award Part 2

So Snaps at Silver Phoenix nominated me for the Liebster Award...however, I have already been nominated and done did that post a while back.
However, I was not aware there are questions to answer???
So, here is part two - where I answer said questions.
1. If given the choice between playing a board game and a video game, which would you choose?
Probably a board game, though I prefer a good match of Ping-Pong, to be completely honest.  If my family plays a game we end up making our own set of rules and eventually turning it into a sing-off or a argument which involves throwing pillows and ripping the rules to shreds (usually figuratively).
2. Does the idea of a coastal beach or a cabin in snowy Montana sound more appealing to you?
A cabin, definitely!  (Did you read my dinner party tag?). I avoid beaches. 
3. Are cats constantly devising a way to eat you?
Yes.  That is all you need to know.
4. Writing or reading?
Writing definitely.
No, wait.
Reading.  Yes, reading.
Well...actually...
*repeat into infinity*
5. Would you rather be stuck in an elevator with your villains, or be the villain of your hero?
I'd love to be stuck in an elevator with my villains.  We would have some nice conversations, share a cup of tea, and I would smile and nod knowingly as they complain about how the heroes are messing everything up.  Then I would vanish once we were released from the elevator, and they would shake their heads and say, "Who was that masked writer, anyway?"
6. What would you do if you woke up in your story world?
Stand stock still for a long few minutes.  Then carefully pinch myself a few times.  Take a few steps.  Laugh manically.  Steal Duren's fiddle.  Give Conn a hug.  Try to get Nahale to teach me how to play the harp.  Spend some time with Marywyn.  Hijack Jaran's horse and gallop off to explore the land, where I will most likely get eaten by a tiger and never be seen again.
Basically, I would have a blast!
7. How many times have you looked at a book and put it back on the shelf?
I can't count.  I pull out books at stores and stare at the covers.  I pull books out of my bookshelf when I'm bored and stare at the cover before putting it back.  I just like looking at books (and sniffing them), so what can I say?
8. Library or bookstore?
Bookstore.  I don't have to give the books back.
9. When given the choice between Batman and Spiderman, who would you choose to save your main character?
Eh...I've actually never seen a Batman movie, so I would have to go with Spiderman (though I've only seen CA: Civil War, which has Spidey in it).
10. Star Wars or Lord of the Rings?
I'm a LotR fan, all the way.  But since The Last Jedi came out, I have been in a Star Wars mood recently.  But I'll always stick with Tolkien in the end.
11. What name would you give your blog in an alternate universe?
I dunno.  I toyed with Song of Stones for a while.  But I'm quite happy with the title it has now.  I don't think I would call it anything else.

~~*~~

There you have it, folks!  To those I previously tagged...you are welcome to answer the following questions if you wish.  No pressure.

What is your favorite scene from any story of all time?
What character would you like as a next-door neighbor?
If you could achieve one goal with your blog (like publish 100 posts) what would it be?
What was the general reaction of your friends and family when you started blogging?
What's your favorite aspect of the blogging world?
What do you mostly listen to while writing/blogging?
If you could visit one real)location, where would it be?
If you could visit one literary location, where would it be?
If you could have a pet (or another pet, if you already have at least one), what would it be?
And....
If you could master one instrument perfectly, what would it be?

12 comments:

  1. This was awesome! I'd definitely choose Batman, because he's awesome. I don't think I'd want to be stuck in an elevator with my villains because YIKES. They are some of the most terrifying people of all time. XD

    Cool post! Thanks for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was fun! Personally, I'd be glad to be stuck with any of my characters...

      Delete
  2. Feel you on the reading/writing struggle. I personally would probably pick reading only because writing is somewhat difficult for me.

    I'd probably feel the same way if I wound up in Aistaraina!

    Great tag, Julian!!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I would pick writing at the end, since I could at least read what I write, correct??

      Delete
  3. Ah yes, the infamous ping-pong. What a game when played with the Daventrys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a game is /any/ game when played with the Daventrys! *cues evil laugh*

      Delete
  4. I like Batman but Spider-Man is better any day. ;D

    Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably see a Batman (or a Spiderman) movie someday. But for now, the answer will have to remain what it is!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Maybe I should get a mask to wear when I write...

      Delete
  6. Your story about playing games with your family... xD Do you play the version of ping-pong where you run around the table and everyone hits the ball once and keeps running??

    Since the question was "to save your main character", I think I'd choose Batman? Because while on Spiderman's side is the fact that his comics/movies are a lot less dark, so people are less likely to die (I think?), honestly my MC wouldn't cope well with a wisecracking teenager in a red suit swinging out of the trees and tying people up in spiderweb??

    (not... that Batman would be much less disconcerting... but for different reasons.)
    - Jem Jones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've played that version...and countless others. We are taking a Ping-Pong break at the moment, because the table we use for the game is needed for more important things, but we had been perfecting holding a paddle in each hand...

      Honestly...I think either superhero would really stand out in my WIP. But maybe my MC doesn't need their help to be rescued?? There may be other heroes around to help....

      Delete