Sneak Peaks

I have some exciting things coming up on my blog, so today's post will be short and to the point...
There are some book tours coming up, so watch out for those posts (so excited!!)
I also took part of Lilah's Music Tag, so a warning ahead of time
June is the month of my first year blogging anniversary, and Sarah and I are planning some exciting things for the celebration (since she started the same time I did)(yes, it was intentional)
I will be traveling the first full week of June, so I may or may not be able to keep up with comments and commenting....please excuse me if I randomly disappear (blog posts are scheduled to go up that week, though)
Lastly, I'm planning to tweak a few things on the blog layout in June, so if there is anything you like or don't like about the current format, please let me know!!
Sit tight, everyone, and prepare to party over the next few weeks!

9 comments: