Shared WIP Tag - Writing Goals

Hello everyone and welcome to the official announcement for the first 2019 round of the Shared WIP Tag!!!

This time around, we're going to be focusing the tag on writing goals - for the year, for all time, or just for Camp NaNo!!  Knowing the nature of the tag, it might also depend on what path everyone takes the questions in the end.

We'll begin drafting questions in March, and put the posts up in April, so anyone taking part in Camp NaNo won't have to worry about their blog during that time and can focus on Camp.

If you're new to the Shared WIP Tag, check out the page on my blog.  Basically, though, all the participants work together in a shared Google Doc to decide what questions will be asked.  Once that's all decided, everyone goes off to draft their answers, and then post their answers on the same day (as much as possible, due to life and time zones).

To join in, shoot me a message via the "Contact Me" button on the side of my blog.  If you already have my email, then just email me.  :)

(Also, can we agree that Shared WIP Tag seems to be the official title now?)

5 comments:

  1. Aw, I had some great fun with this tag last time! But I'm going to have to skip out on it this go round, I have a new posting schedule I'm going to start in April... Can't wait to read everyones posts though! ;)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSS!!!! I'm gonna do it this time! *dances*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I love the goals idea!!! Count me in for this one - I love goals TO DEATH

    ReplyDelete