October Wrap-Up

Gonna make this short because I know lots of people are busy starting NaNo and everything.

Basically, all is good on the Daventry frontier.

Though, if I was being honest, I don't like that it's getting colder outside. I can barely tolerate fall, and I detest winter.


Trail trimming with Sister 2.

Navigating a tricky section of trail.

Manning the aid station for the local 30K/50mile race.

Loading the Falcon up with all the drop bags for the runners!

Helping out at the middle aid station.

Ran a local 5K race along this river with some friends.

The brother...came in second overall for the 8 mile distance.

Running the horses.

Sister 3 holding the quiver while we shoot arrows.

Ran a 12 mile race in the mtns.

The race ended up being closer to 13 miles because I got lost...

Seriously, the mountains are so cool!

Allllll the stairs RIGHT at the END of the race when I'm SO TIRED.
So yeah. October was cool. BUT NANO IS UPON US.

11 comments:

  1. I love those scenery pictures! Sounds like fun!
    How is Bree?
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bree's doing well! I got the okay to go back to riding him like normal, so that's nice. :)

      Delete
  2. Yeah! Those stairs will kill a person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it doesn't help that I was soaking wet from the waterfall...

      Delete
  3. Noice~



    THE AGE OF THE NANO WRIMO IS UPON US, BROTHER! TAKE COURAGE AND HAZAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally! Tiz upon us! I hate waiting (and especially behind a cow).

      Delete
  4. COOL, Julian!! :) Y'all are so active... I love all the running!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a love-hate relationship with all this running, lol

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a lot of fun and running... Have fun with NaNo!

    astordetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete