Introducing The Pirate Hunter Chronicles

So I've got some SUPER AWESOME EXCITING NEWS TODAY!!!!

A while back, y'all might have seen the beta signups for Ships, Secrets, and Survivors (the book that Sarah Rodecker and I are writing). Well, that's been done and over and finished.

(Also, just a quick shout-out to our awesome beta readers! Y'all are so, so wonderful and your comments were helpful and encouraging and getting to see folks fangirling over this story and the characters was just a dream come true.)


In short order, here are my announcements:

Ships, Secrets, and Survivors has now become the first book in a four-book series!!!!

It's so strange to think about...it all started with me trying to write a pirate story on an old notebook...to me and Sarah trying to write a story together...to us creating an entire series.

The title of the series is (as you might have guessed by the blog post title) The Pirate Hunter Chronicles.

(so so so so exitinggggg)

There will be some more information coming out for our blogoversary in June, so stay tuned for updates!

We will be posting signups for something so stay tuned...mwahahahahhaha.

And I just want to say that I am beyond thrilled for the journey this book has taken me (and Sarah) on. 

It's a dangerous business, starting a new project. When we first started writing Ships, Secrets, and Survivors, it was a side WIP. We would occasionally pull up our google doc and work at it as we felt so inclined. It wasn't at the top of our list at all.

But then. Then. Then it grew and next thing you know, it's basically our top project. We call each other twice a week to discuss the next steps to be taken. It's been quite a journey, y'all, and it ain't over yet.

Again, keep your eyes peeled. There's some awesome times coming.

13 comments:

  1. Ah!!! This makes me insanely happy!!! The first book was fantastic, I can't wait for the others!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We can't wait to share the other books with the world!

      Delete
  2. Yay, good work! And yes, side projects are perilous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are. *eyes all the other books that distracted me from my main WIPs*

      Delete
  3. Eep! I'm so excited about these future books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting!!! (And I’m super excited to hear about this new information in June . . .)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'M SO EXCITED! I JUST WANT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT THESE CHARACTERS! AND THE SHIP! AND EVERYTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow sounds so awesome!! Can't wait to here more!

    astorydetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! More info coming in a few weeks... :)

      Delete
  7. More books is always encouraged! :D

    ReplyDelete