Sins, Sons, and Siren Songs is OUT




Today is release day, and it just feels WEIRD. Like, okay, another book is out. Moving on with life. For the first book, everything was a First. First Time getting a cover, First Time getting the proof copy, First Time seeing it available to purchase..

But now...oh, yeah. The book is out today. Please buy it. I've got signed copies available. *takes a picture of me with the newly published book* Whee. *goes back to work like normal*

I guess it's sad? Like, hey, today I literally have a book that just came out. And I'll be at the restaurant, talking to the customers, helping the girls, eating tacos (Taco Tuesday!!) just like normal.

I'll tell everyone, of course. They'll be excited and happy for me. Maybe someone will buy the book. I'll bring extra business cards, just in case they need to find the website.

But you, blog readers, together we have the power to change the world. 

How? BUY THE BOOK. NOW. TODAY. (while supplies last)

I may even slip a bookmark or two into the package, as an added bonus. 

Signed paperbacks HERE / ebooks available HERE

2 comments: