Special Announcement

It's the big announcement y'all've been waiting for!

The Shared WIP Tag is back!!!

Calling all NaNoWriMo participants, this edition of Julian Daventry's Shared WIP Tag is going to focus on your NaNo novel!!  You can use this tag as part of your very own NaNoPrep or simply just to get yourself excited and motivated.
 
(And who doesn't love talking about their writing at any given chance?)

How Does It Work?

Simply send me a message!  Drop me a comment, email me (if you already have my email), or send me a message via the Contact Me form on the right side of my blog.  I will add you to the list of participants.

Secondly, the participants will work together via Google Docs to create sets of questions for everyone to answer.  If you join late, that's fine - you can still be part of the tag, but you'll just miss out on the fun of choosing the final questions.  This will be done throughout September, and we will draft our answers during October, thus building the excitement for our NaNo novels.

Then, during November, everyone will release their own answers to the questions on their blog, usually on the same day, if at all possible.  We link to each other's posts, and NaNo madness will ensue!
 
Still confused?  Check out my Shared WIP Tag page on my blog and check out the previous posts.  Then go ahead and let me know you wanna be part of it, because it's lots of fun!!!

23 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I'd love to be apart! Although I'm not quite sure if I have it all figured out how it works... Here are some of my questions: How does Google Docs work (I've never used it before...), Is there one post that goes up a certain time (answering the questions), or multiple posts during Camp Nano?
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent you an email explaining things in detail. :)

      Delete
  2. YES I'VE BEEN WAITING TO DO THIS COUNT ME IN!!!!

    ~Ceci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I can't wait to see all the posts!

    I'm not particpating in NaNo this year, so I'm going to sit on the sidelines this time :) Have fun, y'all!

    Catherine <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you’re still welcome to join. A few questions may not apply, but if you’ve got a WIP you should be good to go!

      Delete
  4. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I've been waiting for this since March! Though, you already knew that, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to take part!! You have my contact yes??

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY, IT'S BACK!!! I want to take part again, if that's okay. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayyy it's back!! I'd love to join in this time if you don't mind. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure!!! I’m having trouble finding your email, though. Can you email or drop me something through the contact form? Thanks!!

      Delete
  8. There's going to be so many people... MORE CHAOS, MORE FUN. xD
    - Jem Jones

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please add me! I know I'm so last minute, but I'e been traveling the last couple weeks ;)

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks amazing! I'd love to join in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome aboard!! Can you please sent me a quick note through the contact form so I can get your email and invite you to the doc? Thank you!

      Delete