March Wrap-Up

First things first, yes, I'm still alive. COVID-19 isn't changing my life much (though grocery store trips are less frequent). Still working. Still going about my daily life as much as possible.

I've mostly been doing farm chores and working with Sarah Rodecker to get Ships, Secrets, and Survivors ready for the beta readers.

Lots of things outdoors, since it's finally warming up.

Sold another horse early in the month (Spirit, the Tennessee Walker).

Louie photobombing Ragnar's picture.

Going out for a ride with Pepper. I think most of our time was spent getting him clean, lol.

Found the first lizard of the year while cleaning the barn.

Burning old wood and hay and branches after cleaning the barn and pastures out.

Farm picnic - supper on the flatbed!

To keep Max from getting underfoot while collecting branches, simply insert the puppers into a bucket in the back of the truck.

Max is growing!! <3 He's been coming out with me on farm work days and keeping me company.

Puppy selfie in the truck.

Pepper is finally shedding his winter coat!

Reading at the creek with Ragnar.
Hope y'all have been doing well. Is anyone else doing Camp NaNo in April? Has anyone broken out their shorts and flip-flops yet? (I have.) Any exciting plans while folks are in QT?

11 comments:

  1. Max is SO CUTE!!! <3 <3 <3 I’m glad to hear COVID hasn’t been affecting you too much.

    I hope you have an amazing April, Julian! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like, I'm in love with this new puppy...he's SO CUTE!!

      Delete
  2. Exciting QT plans? OF COURSE I HAVE EXCITING QT PLANS!!!! And they have everything to do with a certain amazing story that will likely make me cry in many places.

    Also, Louie's photobomb is #golden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHHHHHH THIS APRIL STORYYYYYY AHHHHHH

      I actually have a number of Louie photobombs. I should make a compilation, lol

      Delete
  3. I'm glad everything is still fairly normal for you. My life hasn't changed too much either.
    I LOVE MAX!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We now have a couple cases in our county, though, so who knows how long things will be before they actually change?

      Delete
  4. Your puppy is LIFE. He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That photo of Louie and Ragnar looks like they're playing some kind of hide and seek xD And Max is SO CUTE AAHHH.

    I hope you and your family are all still well, and that grocery shopping isn't too insane...

    ReplyDelete
  6. AW YOUR PUPPY IS SO CUTE! <3

    I'm doing Camp NaNo this month! It's actually pretty much the first writing I've done this year, other than a couple of flash fiction pieces.

    Hope you have a lovely April!

    theonesthatreallymatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute puppy!!!
    Nope no shorts yet. It's only been in the 50s here.

    astordetective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete